Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....I know....

Okay, so it's been like, forever...as usual...but that usually means that I am busy...and I have been!!

Let's see...There was the previous wedding before vacation, a wedding that I 2nd shot for the week after vacation, a maternity session, another wedding (my dad's..does that count?? I did the pics), a Christening, Taste of The Town, and I have another event coming up this Saturday...a women's conference titled "My Good Black Pants"....whew....no wonder I am tired!!!

Images will be coming...stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh Heavens...you have been busy! And that's just the work stuff. You didn't mention the 4 yr old that lives in your house or his cousin that's there a lot or Disney or Moms Connect! You must sleep well at night from all the exhaustion!