Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Portrait Party this Saturday

I can't wait.  My good friend Melissa is hosting the first portrait party!  She has between 4 and 6 families coming!!  YAY!!!  Melissa is probably the driving force behind me even being in business so it is only fitting that she holds the first party!

I am so excited to see how this turns out...I think it will be good.  I actually like that she doesn't have a whole lot of people coming so that I can take my time and not feel rushed.

So....a great big THANK YOU to Melissa!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks for the kind words. I had to laugh when you said you like that I didn't have a whole lot of people coming. I'm thinking if many more people came you'd have been here till 10. It was a lot of fun, I enjoyed it, and can't wait to see everyone pictures.