Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Party is Over...the Portrait Party, that is...

Oh, my!! What a whirl wind day!!!  There are a couple things that I will definitely do different next time...like schedule 45 minute sessions on the hour, just to give that extra little bit of time to chat.  I really felt like I didn't have the time connect with the new people I was meeting....and I didn't like that.  It was great meeting 4 new families and their gorgeous kids!!!  I couldn't believe the cuteness that was ooozing out of these little kiddos!!!  

Anyway...I think that Portrait Parties are definitely worth the work that goes on behind the scenes...I took just about as many shots as I do at a wedding!!! 

As of right now, I have 2 more Portrait Parties waiting to be scheduled...just waiting on a final date.

No comments: